Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation, in Greensboro, Ga.
In a statement to 'People,' the newlyweds write: “We could not feel more blessed to have found each other and to have shared this day with our friends and family that mean so much to us! Mike and Carrie Fisher"
The hotel has been on lockdown since Friday morning when guests were informed they would have to check out by noon. Various reports indicate that Carrie booked the entire hotel, including the $4,000 a night Presidential cottage, where she and her groom will spend their first night together as husband and wife.
People reports that Carrie wore a Chantilly lace dress by Monique Lhuillier, who also designed the bridesmaids’ dresses.
Guests began arriving Friday afternoon for a rehearsal dinner that was followed by fireworks over the lake. Security has cordoned off the area both on land and on the water surrounding the facility.
Saturday, July 10, 2010
A couple of weeks ago Bo Bice and Melinda Doolittle taped an appearance on TBN's Praise the Lord. The show aired Friday and featured a powerful duet between the two. Check it out.
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Carrie Underwood's Play On is the only Idol-related album in the Billboard 200 Top 100 this week, but Adam Lambert's For Your Entertainment got a little bump, most likely due to his GlamNation tour. Clay Aiken's Tried and True continues its slide, dropping to No. 167. At this rate, the album will be off the charts within two weeks.
Billboard 200 (Albums)
- 27. Play On (Carrie Underwood): LW 23, 34 weeks on the charts (1.621M total)
- 108. For Your Entertainment (Adam Lambert): LW 121, 30 weeks on the charts (671K total)
- 110. Leave This Town (Daughtry): LW 75, 50 weeks on the charts (1.086M total)
- 166. Daughtry (Daughtry): LW 175, 2 weeks on charts (reentered 6/11) (4.694M total)
- 167. Tried and True (Clay Aiken): LW 77, 4 weeks on the charts (41K total)